The Government of Sindh has released the District and Session Court Jamshoro Jobs 2023, which are open positions. Below is an official advertisement. Pakistani nationals who regularly maintain a local domicile are invited to apply. Men and women who meet the requirements are eligible to apply for these positions. The following advertising lists the requirements for each post, including age, education, experience, and place of residence.
|Published On||November 15, 2023|
|Last Date||November 28, 2023|
|Organization||District and Session Court|
|No of Seats||17|
|Job Location||Jamshoro, Sindh|
How to Apply for Jobs in District and Session Court Jamshoro?
- As per instructions of the Hon’ble High Court of Sindh, the initial test for the posts of Sr. No.01 to 03 shall be conducted through the Sukkur IBA Testing Service. Interested candidates may submit online applications for the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 01 to 03 at apply.sts.net.pk.
- After submission of the online application candidates may download system system-generated challan of Rs.1.200/- (Rupees twelve hundred only) and deposit it in any branch of ABL/MCB Bank Ltd.
- Candidates are required to upload CNIC, Domicile, PRC-D one fresh Photograph, NOC (in case of Government Servant), and academic documents at the online portal. Candidates with disability are required to upload/send a CNIC with having wheelchair logo issued by NADRA.
- For posts mentioned at Sr. No.04 to 09 candidates are required to send their applications along with attested copies of educational documents. CNIC. Domicile & PRC, 02 passport size photographs by post or by hand addressed to the “District & Sessions Judge. Jamshoro” on or before 28-11-2023 till 03:00 p.m.
- Disability Quota shall be observed.
- Female candidates shall be provided equal opportunity to participate.
- A separate Application Form may be filled/sent for each post if applying for more than one post.
- Government Servants should apply through proper channels.
- Overage candidates if qualified for the test/interview and selected for appointment on the basis of experience qualification and skills, the individual cases of successful candidates would be submitted to the Hon’ble Chief Justice for relaxation in their upper age limit and approval.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- Any external influence for selection will lead to the disqualification for the post applied for.
- Candidates, at the time of the interview, should bring their original documents.
- Number of vacancies may be increased or decreased.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the test/interview.
- The decision of the Selection Committee shall be final.
- Incomplete applications/arrived after the due date, will not be entertained and will be rejected without assigning any reason.
- The last date to submit the application form for District and Session Court Jobs in Jamshoro is 28th November 2023.
Official Advertisement of District and Session Court Jamshoro Jobs 2023