The Government of Sindh has notified the vacant jobs for the District and Session Court Sukkur Jobs 2023. Below is an official advertisement. Pakistani nationals who regularly maintain a local domicile are invited to apply. Men and women who meet the requirements are eligible to apply for these positions. The following advertising lists the requirements for each post, including age, education, experience, and place of residence.
|Published On||November 15, 2023|
|Last Date||November 30, 2023|
|Organization||District and Session Court|
|No of Seats||60|
|Job Location||Sukkur, Sindh|
How to Apply for Jobs in District and Session Court Sukkur?
- The initial test for the posts mentioned at Sr. Nos. 01 to 03 shall be conducted through Sukkur IBA Testing Service. Interested candidates for the said posts (at Sr. Nos. 01 to 03) may submit Online Applications at apply.sts.net.pk.
- After submission of the Online Application candidates may download the system-generated challan of Rs. 1,000/- (rupees one thousand) and deposit it in any branch of ABL / MCB Bank Ltd.
- Candidates are required to upload CNIC, Domicile, PRC-D, one fresh passport size Photograph, NOC (in case of Government servant), academic documents and experience certificates at the online portal. Candidates with disability are required to upload/send a CNIC with having wheelchair logo issued by NADRA.
- For posts mentioned at Sr. Nos. 04 to 14, candidates are required to send their Applications along with attested copies of educational documents. experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile, PRC-D, NOC (In case of Government servant), and 02 recent passport size Photographs by post or by hand addressed to the “District & Sessions Judge, Sukkur” on or before 30.11.2023 till 03.00 pm.
- Disability Quota shall be observed.
- Female candidates shall also be provided equal opportunity to participate.
- A separate Application may be submitted for each post if the candidate applies for more than one post.
- Government servants should apply through proper channels.
- In case of a Government Servant, who has served in connection with the affairs of the Federation or the Province of Sindh for a period of not less than 3 (three) years, the upper age limit shall be 30 (thirty) years.
- Over-age candidates if qualified for test/interview and selected for appointment on the basis of experience, qualification, and skills, the individual cases of successful candidates would be submitted to the Hon’ble Chief Justice, High Court of Sindh for relaxation in their upper age limit and approval.
- Dates for written test and result of candidates from Serial Nos. 01 to 03 will be announced by SIBA Testing Service on their Official Website(s). The list of successful candidates announced by SIBA Testing Service for the posts at Sr. Nos. 01 to 03 will be affixed on the Notice Board of District & Sessions Court, Sukkur with dates for their Shorthand / Typing test, which will be conducted by the Departmental Selection Committee (DSC) of this Court.
- List of eligible candidates for the posts listed at Sr. Nos. 04 to 14 will be affixed on the Notice Board of District & Sessions Court, Sukkur by 05.12.2023 along with a schedule of the Test / Interview, which will be conducted by the Departmental Selection Committee (DSC) of this Court.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a Test / Interview.
- All the candidates shall mention their Cell/Contact Numbers and complete postal address for any further communication.
- Any external influence for selection will lead to disqualification for the post applied for and the decision of the Departmental Selection Committee (DSC) shall be final.
- Candidates, at the time of the interview, should bring their original documents.
- Number of vacancies may be increased or decreased.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Test / Interview.
- The decision of the Departmental Selection Committee (DSC) shall be final.
- Incomplete Applications or those that arrive after the due date, will not be entertained and will be rejected without assigning any reason.
- The last date to submit the application form for District and Session Court Jobs in Sukkur is 30th November 2023.
Official Advertisement of District and Session Court Sukkur Jobs 2023