Guest Posting Guidelines
When writing for Jobs Info Blog, our guest writing requirements are:
- The post should be written in English.
- Content must be 100% unique. Post must be original and can be published elsewhere; no copied content will be accepted. All of our texts are transmitted using a cheat scanner to ensure that the written content was not previously published either partially or completely.
- Content must be at least 1200 words long and images used should be copyright-free.
- Links should be from a good authority site.
- Provide an appropriate title and description for the keyword in the post and mention your focus keyword separately.
- Separate content using relevant titles and subheadings.
- Articles need to be submitted in Word .doc or .docx format, no other format will be accepted.
- Content should be informative, useful, readable, and easy to understand.
- Name the sources of facts and statistics published in the article.
Note: No illegal niches are allowed. All legal niches are allowed.
Now if you are interested to write for us. You can pitch your article to the email given below.